Friday 26 December 2014

Leven, East Yorkshire. Slimming World

Last January I joined Slimming World.
 I've been a member before at various groups throughout the North of England but this group is the only one I have stuck to going to every week and staying to class.
Why? Because Angie, the Consultant, really makes everyone feel welcome. Even if we've had a bad week on the scales Angie never judges.
The other ladies and gents who go to class are also the friendliest I have ever known.
As soon as you walk through the door the knowledge and cooking ideas flow.
From the 6th of January 2015 Angie will be running 3 classes each Tuesday, the times will be 3.30...5.30 & 7.30.
I can highly recommend Angie's classes for fabulous weight losses,help,advice and to make new friends too.
Pop along and be a healthier person, like the rest of us xx

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513643058899891



No comments:

Post a Comment