Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Dinner is good to go

Yesterday I prepared all of the vegetables ready for today's lunch. I even made a syn free gravy which tastes gorgeous.

Cauliflower Gravy
1 bag of frozen cauliflower cooked on the hob
Once mushy just blend in the water it cooked in
I added 3 chicken stock cubes but for brown meat I tend to use Marmite.
Whizz together and warm through on the hob. If you need thinner gravy just add more water 💜


I will be having roasted parsnips and potatoes too which are currently sat in a container of water so they didn't go brown before been cooked.

Roasted Vegetables
I throw all of the vegetables I want to roast in a tin ready for the oven.
Pour over enough water to cover the bottom of the tray
Sprinkle some stock cube over the top
The water and stock cube are sucked into the vegetables for extra taste.
I then spray fry light over the vegetables to crisp up. I also tend to keep giving them a shake so they do not stick.

Jobs a good un..

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄



No comments:

Post a Comment